Osteopathy is a hands on approach to healthcare recognizing the important link between the structures of your body and the way it works. Osteopaths focus on how your skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves and circulation work together to improve your health and well-being.
Established by Sarah Spencer Chapman in 1987, Body Matters Health is committed to providing the highest quality patient care.
As University trained allied health professionals, we specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of back, neck and joint pain, alongside more complex muscular and connective tissue problems.
THE PROBLEMS WE TREAT INCLUDE:
• Sports related injuries. Ankle sprains, tennis or golfers elbow, calf and hamstring strain.
• Low back pain including herniated discs, lumbago or sciatica.
• Headaches caused by stress or neck and upper back restrictions.
• Elbow and hand pain from repetitive strain injuries, over use of the computer keyboard or mouse.
• Arthritic pain to the knees, hips and spine.
• Neck pain with radiating arm and hand symptoms.
• Upper back and shoulder pain.
• Chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
THE PEOPLE WE TREAT INCLUDE:
• Pregnant and post natal patients.
• The care for newborns.
• The treatment of growing pains.
• Athletes and sports injuries.
• The combating of aches and pains resulting from stress and life.
• Keeping mobile as you age.